The Methodology : Litera Octave
Litera Octave is the core belief of every Zee School. It is a proprietary pedagogical model that has been honed over years of research and development. It integrates the various pillars that impact the child during his/her learning and development in school. The entire K-12 programme offered by Zee School is governed by the Litera Octave approach, the synopsis of which is given below:
- 1Litera Content: Whatever a child's unique learning style, Litera Octave helps foster understanding through our proprietary Litera Content. Each Lesson unfolds via multiple pathways in the form of animations, movies, diagrams, activities, interactive games and projects.
- 2Litera Infra: Litera Content is shown seamlessly in our Litera Class, which is technology enabled. It is set up with interactive white board, projector and computer. The library caters to different information needs by having a collection of books and Internet connections and CD-ROMs. Laboratories for English, Math, Social Sciences and Science ensure that children learn through projects and activities, what they don't through textbooks.
- 3Litera Teachers: Our teachers undergo 60 hours of teacher training every year. This inspires them to take pride in fostering real understanding in children and be technology enabled.
- 4Litera Assess: Litera Assess is a paradigm shift in assessing the child's understanding. Continuous and comprehensive evaluation ensures that there is cumulative understanding of the child's strengths and opportunity areas. The question papers are centrally administered to give a national benchmark to all Zee School children.
- 5Litera Life Skills: The school management software system gives freedom to the teachers and the administrative staff from doing unnecessary paper work so that they can contribute to the overall development of the student. This system also allows parents to review their child's progress from home on a regular basis.
- 6Litera Parents: Regular seminars and workshops are conducted on Good Parenting to enable parents to create a conducive environment at home, to nurture the unique potential of each child. Regular open forums provide a platform to teachers and parents for a constructive and objective discussion about the progress of the child.
- 7Litera Enrich: Co-curricular and Extracurricular activities are designed to nurture the unique skills and talents of each child from dramatics to debate, arts to music, language to literature, sports to yoga and spirituality - Litera Extracurricular takes care of all aspects of a child's development. 100% participation is ensured and no child is left behind.
- 8Litera Network: Collaborative networking within the Zee network by linking all the Zee school branches.